The Program maintains robust recruitment and selection processes that are merit-based and target the most diverse group of qualified applicants. All qualifying applicants must satisfy the following:
- Law abiding Liberian national
- Recent (up to 4 years) college/university graduate with 1st degree in any discipline
- Cumulative grade point average of 3.25
- 35 years or younger
- History of service to community or school through involvement in extra-curricular activities
- Strong written and verbal (English) communication skills
- Basic understanding of word-processing and Microsoft Suite
Application portfolios must include: Letter of Motivation; Description of Community Service/Extracurricular Activities; Resume with relevant work experience and GPA(s); and 3 references.
PYPP recruitment cycles and class sizes vary, and are determined by availability of funding and Ministry interest.
Recruitment cycles are announced two months prior to opening of application period.
Upcoming deadlines: TBA