The PYPP is currently accepting applications for Class VII, which are due at 5:00 PM on Friday, December 30, 2016.
The President’s Young Professionals Program (PYPP) in collaboration with the Civil Service Agency (CSA) wishes to announce to the general public that it is conducting its 7th Regular Recruitment Exercise to recruit 20 exceptionally talented recent university graduates in any discipline to form part of class seven (VII) of the President’s Young Professionals.
Applicants should have a reasonable mix of the following criteria:
- History of service to community or school through involvement in extra-curricular activities
- Law abiding Liberian Nationals (determined by a clean criminal background check) who is not older than 35 years
- Recent (up to 5 years) college/university graduate with 1st degree in any discipline and a cumulative grade point average of 3.25
- Strong written and verbal (English) communication skills
- Friendly, patient, fast learner, self-starter, resourceful, organized and able to work under pressure in fast-paced professional working environment
- Punctual and reliable with a commitment to learning and self-improvement
- Basic understanding of how to use the computer
- Strong team player
All qualified and interested candidates should submit the following:
- Current CV/Resume with two recent passport-size photos attached
- Recent Police clearance (not older than 6 months)
- Most recent college/university transcript or letter of attestation, indicating the grade point average (GPA)
- Three letters of recommendation: (one Professional, one Academic & one Personal)
- A letter of motivation answering the following question in 500 words minimum: “Why do I feel best suited for the program and what qualities I bring:”
Shortlisted applicants will sit a CSA aptitude test and the PYPP writing and computer aptitude tests. Shortlisted applicants from the tests will be invited to sit a group and individual interviews. Females candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
Completed application package should be addressed and delivered on or before close of business (COB) on December 30, 2016 to: Hh K. Zaizay, Executive Director, President’s Young Professionals Program (PYPP), Airfield, Adjacent Sharks Entertainment Center, Sinkor Monrovia, Liberia. For further information, check our website: www.pyppliberia.org or call 0886103213 / 0777511064 or 0886556916/0770526585.
All applicants residing in the counties should submit their applications to the office of the Superintendent on or before the close of business (COB) on December 30 2016.
Meanwhile, all interested applicants are invited to an Open-house – training session on how to write a good essay, how to develop an outstanding resume and how to sit a job interview on October 25 or 26, 2016 @ 10:00 at the Office of the President’s Young Professionals Program. Applicants during the “Open-house” will also get in-depth understanding on the recruitment process. Call 0886103213 / 0777511064 or 0886556916/ 0770526585. for further information